Monday, November 16, 2015

Friday the 13th and Paris France

I have had many unlucky experiences on past Friday the 13th. Three or more times I have lost my car and house keys on Friday the 13th. So as this last Friday approached I wondered what what unlucky experience I was in for. The main event on Friday was to purchase a replacement for the AR15 rifle I used to have here, but took to Texas a couple of years ago to hunt on the ranch on the Nueses River. I have wanted to buy a Nevada built AR15 known as the Battle Born piston instead of impingement. I knew is was expensive but it is easier to clean and more reliable in situations where you really need to defend yourself or someone else from the evil we know exists in this world. Besides, I want to exercise my 2nd amendment right to bear arms. I have been into the old US Firearms Academy that used to be on Moana that now renamed as Reno Guns and Range. I was told the Battle Born AR15 was one of the very first piston versions of the popular AR15. However, several manufactures are now building very impressive AR15 gas piston weapons. I ended up buying a very nice patriot colored second hand LWRC AR15. It was being offered on consignment from a guy bigger than me, imagine that; he wanted a higher caliber weapon. I like the AR15 even though it is almost equivalent to a 22 caliber, albeit with larger payload and gunpowder. Used correctly, it is very effective. I purchased 500 rounds of 556 ammunition and committed myself to come back and use my new weapon on the range.

I drove home past the Apple Store to look at the new iPad Pro. I was happy to have exercised my 2nd amendment right and had a capacity to defend myself, my family, my friends and our country against an evil that threatens harm. If enough Americans would exercise the 2nd amendment and have a weapon close at hand it will be impossible to take our country and way of life away from us. My next goal is to pursue gun training for every member of my family and get a concealed  carry permit for all adults.

Friday the 13th turned out to be a positive day for me, but can you imagine the sadness I experienced to hear about the hundreds of people killed and critically injured in Paris, France. The French people have no way to defend themselves; it is extremely difficult to conceal and carry a weapon on the streets of Paris.
It is OK to have Gun Free Zones such as the rock concert in Paris, but entry should be restricted by detection and a force strong enough to deal with ideological people who are not afraid to die in the process of killing other people.

Radical Muslims think they must kill or convert all the infidels, non-Muslim, people on Earth so that the second coming of their Jesus, Isa, can come and complete the abolition of Jews and Christians. Muslim countries have not reached high levels of capitalistic success for whatever reason. Life on Earth in a Muslim Country for a good Muslim person is not a happy one, true happiness is focused on the afterlife. Therefore, life on Earth is not the most important thing to a Muslim and once radicalized they believe reaching the afterlife by killing infidels is a most blessed thing.

I am a Christian. I value the quality of my Christian Life here on Earth and believe my afterlife will be based on how good a Christian I have been on Earth. Part of being a good Christian on Earth is to destroy evil that is identified by my Christian Faith. There is no doubt that the Jihad actions of the Muslim Radicals in Paris is an extreme evil.

The most important and effective defense against this evil is the action of peace loving, Christian Like behavior, millions of Muslims around the World. They too should bear arms to destroy this evil. I wonder why we do not see more Muslims willing to fight for peace and common understanding. Maybe it is the fact that they are not the ones being targeted by the Radical Muslims carrying out Jihad. Lets face it, if you were a Muslim with a concealed weapon on the streets of Paris Friday night, would you draw your weapon and risk being shot.

No comments: